Thursday, November 4, 2010

She's back

Well isn't that a sorry thing when you look back at your last post and realise it was half way through the bloody year.  I feel like I have just been spat out of some time vortex where its only been a minute for me yet here we are months on.  That vortex in fact was university and it finishes up with my last exam on Monday (can't you tell the procrastination thats going on here?) anyhoo I feel the mood for writing coming on, and what better time, It's 930pm a small candle and an old halogen lamp dismally light my mostly darkened room, a hot water bottle is slipped neatly down my pants (because someone has forgotten to tell Melbourne its not winter anymore) my nose(ical) is at any minute about to snap off my face and new ideas are being to caress my mind softly.... so softly.

More to come....

No comments:

Post a Comment